MEDIA CREDENTIAL REQUEST FORM
Please click the above link to register.
The following policies are applicable for:
EYBL Session #1 – Atlanta, GA – April 26-28
EYBL Session #2 – Indianapolis, IN – May 10-12
EYBL Session #3 – Dallas, TX – May 24 – 26
Elite 100 – June 27
Peach Jam – Augusta, SC – July 10-14
Team Rosters and Program Books will be available 30 minutes prior to the first games each day. Box Scores will be posted on www.NikeEYB.com each evening.
- Media credentialing will be conducted only during designated hours and credentials will only be issued at the host facility. Each session, credentials will be available starting 30 minutes prior to the first game. Pickup will close at the start of the final game. A business card or news ID may be requested at media check-in.
- There will NOT be a media check in at locations where E16 or E15 games are played. Credentials must be obtained at host facility.
- NIKE/Position Sports Public Relations reserves the right to limit the number of credentials for each event. There will be a two-credential limit for each outlet (unless it has been pre-approved by Nike/Position Sports).
- News media and photojournalists affiliated with legitimate news organizations will be issued a MEDIA
- Non-traditional outlets, including recruiting magazines, scouting services and websites, may be asked to provide clips of their work to obtain credentials. NIKE/Position Sports reserves the right to deny credentialed media access to non-traditional outlets.
- Nike/Position Sports reserves the right to revoke any credential due to non-compliance with our media policies.
EYBL (Elite Youth Basketball League) Media Interviews
- All interviews must be facilitated by Nike/Position Sports Public Relations during the designated times in designated locations. Instructions to come from Position Sports.
- Interviews with student-athletes are to be conducted ONLY at the host gymnasiums.
- NIKE/Position Sports Public Relations reserves the right to limit the number of interviews conducted and the time frame in which they are conducted.
- No interviews should be conducted on-court at any time or outside of the designated media area.
General Media Policies:
In an effort to relieve congestion at the playing facilities and ensure the enjoyment of the student-athletes at the event, we have established the following policies:
- All members of the media must remain on the outer perimeter of the playing area and may sit in the general seating areas only (not player benches, near college coaches, etc.).
- Photographers may take photos from the designated areas on the outside baselines of each court. These areas are the only places where photographers may sit on the floor and shoot photos. Photos may be taken while sitting in the general seating area as long as the other spectators’ views are not adversely affected. Standing tripods are not allowed for use in this area. Photographers (with cameras) are the only persons allowed in the designated photo areas. Photographers may not photograph the medical/athletic trainer sections of the courts.
- Video interviews with student-athletes will be permitted post-game only. One cameraman is permitted per outlet per game. Video media outlets are allowed to record up to 10 total minutes of footage per game and can post highlight footage with a maximum of 3 minutes per session each day. This footage can remain posted for a maximum of 72 hours following the event. Requests for content to remain active longer than 72 hours may be submitted to Position Sports in advance of the event.
*Any content posted outside of these parameters must be preapproved by Position Sports – http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web streaming / live streaming is not permitted. Highlights posted to social media or media outlet platforms cannot exceed one (1) minute from any single game. No individual clip can be longer than ten (10) seconds.
- Credentialed members of the media are not allowed at the player host hotel at any time. Please do not interview the student-athletes during non-interview times or outside of the designated media area at host facility.
- It is not permitted to ask student-athletes for phone numbers or personal contact information. Please communicate with head coaches directly.
- Nike EYBL/Position Sports reserve the right to modify media policies as necessary. Policies and media credential approval may vary by event on the 2019 EYB circuit.
- In the event of an injury, medical complication or death, Nike/Position Sports may require media members to delete and/or remove video content of such circumstances.
- Anyone who violates these policies may be asked to relinquish their credential and leave the facility. Failure to comply with video policies may result in future credentialing reviews.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League!