Please click the link for the 2013 NIKE Summer Series Media Credential form. You can fill the form out online, email or fax it to us. (Email to be used for confirmation.)
Natalie Caldwell, Position Sports
The following policies are applicable for:
- EYBL Los Angeles (April 19-21, 2013)
- EYBL Hampton (April 26-28, 2013)
- EYBL Dallas (May 10-12, 2013)
- EYBL Minneapolis (May 24-27, 2013)
Team Rosters and Program Books will not be available until a half hour prior to the first games EACH DAY. All Box Scores will be posted on www.NikeEYB.com each evening.
- Media credentialing will be conducted only during designated hours and credentials will only be issued at the host facility. Each Session, credentials will be available 30 minutes prior to the first game and close at the start of the final game.
- NIKE/Position Sports Public Relations reserves the right to limit the number of credentials for each event. There will be a two-credential limit for all outlets.
- News media affiliated with legitimate news organizations will be issued a MEDIA credential. A business card or news ID may be requested at media check-in.
- The non-traditional outlets, including recruiting magazines, scouting services, and dot-coms, may be issued a SCOUTING SERVICE credential and may be asked to provide clips of their work in order to obtain credentials and may be asked for a business card or ID at media check-in. Photojournalists will be issued a PHOTO credential and may be asked for a business card or news ID at media check-in.
- Nike/Position Sports reserves the right to revoke any credentials due to non-compliance of our media policies.
- All players will be available following each game directly on the court. Position Sports staff will be on-hand to facilitate interviews if needed.
- All interviews must be facilitated by Nike/Position Sports Public Relations during designated hours.
- Interviews with student-athletes are to be conducted ONLY at the host gymnasiums. No exceptions. NIKE/Position Sports Public Relations reserves the right to limit the number of interviews conducted.
- In an effort to relieve congestion at the playing facilities and insure the enjoyment of the student-athletes at the event, we have established the following policies:
- All members of the media must remain on the outer perimeter of the playing area and may sit in the general seating areas only (not player benches, etc.).
- Photographers may take photos from the designated areas on the outside baselines of each court. These areas are the only places where photographers may sit on the floor and shoot photos. Photos may be taken while sitting in the general seating area as long as the other spectators’ views are not adversely affected. Photographers (with cameras) are the only ones allowed in the designated photo areas. Photographers may not photograph the medical/athletic trainer sections of the courts.
- Videotaping of games is NOT permitted at all, unless approved by Nike/Position Sports. No Exceptions. Video interviews with student-athletes following games is permitted.
- Web streaming is not permitted unless approved by Nike/Position Sports.
- Credentialed members of the media are not allowed at the player host hotel at any time. Please do not interview the student-athletes during non-interview times.
- Anyone who violates these policies may be asked to relinquish their credential and leave the facility. Failure to comply with video policies may result in future credentialing reviews.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League schedule!