MEDIA CREDENTIAL REQUEST FORM
Please click the above link to register.
The following policies are applicable for:
- April 20-22 | EYBL #1 (Dallas, TX)
- April 27-29 | EYBL #2 (Indianapolis, IN)
- May 11-13 | EYBL #3 (Atlanta, GA)
- May 26-27 | EYBL #4 (Hampton, VA)
- June 7-10 | Elite 100 (St. Louis, MO) *Observation Only, No Interviews
- July 11-15 | EYBL / Peach Jam (N. Augusta, SC)
Team Rosters and Program Books will be available a half-hour prior to the first games EACH DAY. All Box Scores will be posted on www.NikeEYB.com each evening.
- Media credentialing will be conducted only during designated hours, and credentials will only be issued at the host facility. Each session, credentials will be available starting 30 minutes prior to the first game. Pickup will close at the start of the final game. A business card or news ID may be requested at media check-in.
- NIKE/Position Sports Public Relations reserves the right to limit the number of credentials for each event. There will be a two-credential limit for each outlet (unless it has been pre-approved by Nike/Position Sports).
- News media affiliated with legitimate news organizations will be issued a MEDIA credential.
- Non-traditional outlets, including recruiting magazines, scouting services and websites, may be asked to provide clips of their work to obtain credentials. NIKE/Position Sports reserves the right to deny credentialed media access to non-traditional outlets.
- Nike/Position Sports reserves the right to revoke any credential due to non-compliance with our media policies.
EYBL (Elite Youth Basketball League) Media Interviews
- All interviews must be facilitated by Nike/Position Sports Public Relations during the designated times in designated locations. Instructions to come from Position Sports.
- Interviews with student-athletes are to be conducted ONLY at the host gymnasiums.
- NIKE/Position Sports Public Relations reserves the right to limit the number of interviews conducted.
- No interviews should be conducted on-court at any time.
In an effort to relieve congestion at the playing facilities and ensure the enjoyment of the student-athletes at the event, we have established the following policies:
- All members of the media must remain on the outer perimeter of the playing area and may sit in the general seating areas only (not player benches, near college coaches, etc.).
- Photographers may take photos from the designated areas on the outside baselines of each court. These areas are the only places where photographers may sit on the floor and shoot photos. Photos may be taken while sitting in the general seating area as long as the other spectators’ views are not adversely affected. Standing tripods are not allowed for use in this area. Photographers (with cameras) are the only persons allowed in the designated photo areas. Photographers may not photograph the medical/athletic trainer sections of the courts.
- Video interviews with student-athletes will be permitted post-game only. One cameraman is permitted per outlet per game. Video media outlets are allowed to record up to 10 total minutes of footage per game and can post highlight footage with a maximum of 3 minutes per session each day. This footage can remain posted for a maximum of 72 hours following the event. Requests for content to remain active longer than 72 hours may be submitted to Position Sports in advance of the event.
- Web streaming / live streaming is not permitted. Highlights posted to social media or media outlet platforms cannot exceed one (1) minute from any single game. No individual clip can be longer than ten (10) seconds.
- All interviews must be facilitated by Nike/Position Sports Public Relations during the designated times in the designated locations. Instructions to come from Position Sports.
- Credentialed members of the media are not allowed at the player host hotel at any time. Please do not interview the student-athletes during non-interview times.
- It is not permitted to ask student-athletes for phone numbers or personal contact information. Please communicate with head coaches directly.
- Anyone who violates these policies may be asked to relinquish their credential and leave the facility. Failure to comply with video policies may result in future credentialing reviews.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League!